Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Stoner's Paradise

In honor of today's significance in stoner lore (4-20), I am posting a link to the official trailer for Seth Rogen's upcoming pothead action movie, Pineapple Express. (For the record, I am not a partaker of the ganj; I simply have a deep appreciation for stoner comedy.) As anyone who knows me knows, Mr. Rogen is firmly at the top of my Do List (as in, I'd do that)... for anyone who doesn't know me, watch this trailer to see why.

Behold, the king of half-baked comedy himself
On a related note, another movie I'm saving my pennies for is of course, Harold and Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo Bay (coming out in 5 days, OMG!!1). Please, for the love of White Castle, rally with me and SEE this movie! Together, we can support 2 stoners in their quest for hash (and burgers).

No comments: